Wednesday, February 13, 2008

<3 ~ Happy V. Day ~ <3

A few Valentine's related updates from me to put you in the romantic scrapping mood~

Here's a coordinating card & hexagonal gift box (cut using my handy dandy Silhouette) which I put candy goodies in for my hubby. I love the little tag on the gift box - it says "snuggle bug" and has this cute little bug on it.



I helped my niece make these Valentine's goody bags for her best friends Riley, Jackie, and Livia. We used one of the die cuts in the K&Company Paper Crafting Pad - Purses/Tiny Totes as a template for cutting these out and used leftover embellishments from the kit.



Also - helped Yuri make a few cards to add to her St. Judes Children's Hospital fund drive. She's now concentrating on making beaded jewelry to sell as well.

No comments: