Monday, February 18, 2008

Being with Family

Just wanted to share some recent photos of the newest member of my family - my nephew Josiah (SunJae, Yoshie ... yeah, I know he's going to be one confused kid growing up with three different names!). I was down in NC last weekend, and even though it was simple times - no video games, cable tv or much internet - I really enjoyed just spending quality time with my parents and brother & his family. Josiah is the cutest little baby - he does things that just warms your heart. I'm sure that Justin and Yuri were both just as cute as babies as well, but it's so long ago and I was so young, I wasn't able to truly appreciate it.

Rob was especially good with Josiah and the two of them had a lot of fun playing together. All weekend long though, all I got from my mom and sister in law was how he's so good with kids, and he's totally ready to be a father. Haha - you know, I don't worry that either of us won't be perfectly capable of taking care of children when the time comes. But we're both just too selfish and young to want to be tied down permanently right now. Maybe in a few years though. If I could steal Josiah away, I totally would. =) Josiah was pretty sad to see us go, as was I. I hope I get to see him again soon!










4 comments:

mee2u2 said...

aww he's a cutelookin' bebe :)

Lesli said...

Great photos - what a little cutie!!!

milkcan said...

Whoa! He is, like, the cutest baby EVER!

Michelle said...

Hi there, just followed a link from Allison's blog "Stampin When I Can" and had to comment on this picture! This baby is abso-fricking-lutely ADORABLE!! OMG! No wonder you love him so much! He just melts your heart!!
TFS!