Sunday, January 27, 2008

Couple of Updates

I've got a couple things that I neglected to post over the last few months.

The first is my last design team entry for Scrappers Cove. I don't have the list of ingredients anymore, but the assignment was to create something with a patriotic theme. I didn't really have any pictures that I thought would suit - my family doesn't really celebrate the 4th patriotically, so I decided to just do this 8 1/2 x 11 layout of my trip to DC with Joan and Cindy Cho. I muted the patriotic colors down a bit by using a pastel blue and deeper magenta/pink colors. The chipboard letters feature diamond glaze, which gave it that nice raised epoxy look. I ran a ribbon across the top and bottom of the photo area to make it look like those old fashioned envelopes.


I also made a thank you card with the leftover scraps:


And some other cards I made along the way:

No comments: