Friday, January 18, 2008

Frugalities

Hi all - I just thought that I would share that Frugalities.com is having a 49% off discount today. They have a lot of great stuff including Bazzill assortment cardstock packs.

Oh one note about their website - currently you're limited to ordering only 1 of any item, and also, sometimes the item doesn't get added to your shopping cart even if you click the button. If it was added successfully, you should see the button turn red and say "remove item from cart". Some of the items refuse to get added to my cart no matter how many times I click on the button, I'm assuming either the item is out of stock or the link is broken.
Also, shipping is a bit on the expensive side, I found. But with such a huge discount, I still think it's worth it.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

mee2u2 said...

that's a dangerous discount for you hehe~

Cindy said...

I know - I spent like $130 today (shhh don't tell Rob)

milkcan said...

I really do more shopping than scrapping lately! What an awesome sale!