Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hero Arts Stamps

I went to my LSS today, the Scrapper's Cove, and they had some really cute sample cards from Hero Arts on display. I *heart* the coffee cup one and the little birdhouse one.



So anyway - the stamps are adorable - so of course, I just couldn't resist picking some up while I was there...hee hee, these make me really happy right now. The Sparkle Clears come with their own set of bling too. Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but all of the cards have a little bling on them. It's so adorable.



Of course, as I was checking out - the front counter had all these really cute $1 - $3 stamps, and I just had to pick out a few of those too. These are Imaginisce Snag Em Stamps mostly, but the cupcake one is See D's.



Anyway - now I'm all inspired so I might try making some tomorrow if I get some time to myself. The hubby is planning to go to his parents' to help seal the driveway (good thing I'm ducking) so might be a good day to scrap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh great stamps!!!!! and thanks for visiting my blog :)