Tuesday, July 29, 2008

K&P Crop and New Layouts

So I participated over the weekend in the My Kits and Pieces online crop and it was a blast. I had so much fun and was really inspired to do a lot of scrapping - which for me was getting 5 layouts done. Considering they took around 4 hrs each to complete, it's a huge time commitment!

Anyway, I've already showed you the Thunderstorms layout I did which was for the background challenge.

Here are the others that I completed:

Oversized Photo Challenge:



Use 25 of the same shape challenge (the flowers were hand punched and assembled as were the leaves. I cut the vine using my Silhouette and pieced together several pieces):



Journaling Challenge:



And this is my favorite of the weekend because I think it's totally ME - the "I Am So Great" challenge:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful, wonderful layouts!!!