Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Super Sale at AC Moore

AC Moore is having a sale this week and I highly recommend you stop by if you can and there's one nearby. The best deal by far is their regular Bazzill paper which is 4 for $1. I stocked up on a lot of paper. Unfortunately, my local AC Moore doesn't have the best selection of colors, but at least I got something.

Also - their clearance items seem like they're ringing up for an additional 50% off the marked price (or at least my items did) so check it out. Sweet Petite Ribbon is $1 a spool, 1/8" ribbon is 4 spools for $1, and acrylic paint (not sure if this is acid free though) is 4 for $1. There's also a 3 tiered rotating organizer caddy (kind of like a clip it up with plastic bins) for your scrapbooking / crafts items like paints, tools, stamps, etc that's only $10 I think.

One awesome deal which was only valid today was 20 sponge brushes for only $1!! yes - you did not read that wrong, $1. Anyway I think the specials are going on for a few more days so check it out if you have time.

No comments: