Monday, May 7, 2007

Me on the Martha Stewart Show

Okay - so today was the airing of the Martha Stewart show that I attended. I was a bit scared because I heard that Gov. Corzine did a special announcement that took up like 30 minutes of show time, but luckily I got in right before they cut to the special announcement.

Here is my 3 second clip =) You can see that I was too busy looking up at the TV screens to look at the camera. Haha, obviously, I'm not really a TV person, but I'm kind of relieved that I don't look that much heavier on camera than in real life. Was a bit afraid of that.



You can see a quick shot of Julie to my right, before they cut to Martha.

2 comments:

milkcan said...

Yay! You look absolutely fabulous! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you! We'll have to do it again!

lillia said...

heheh, i just watched the clip like 6 times!.. they focused in on you!! NICE!!.. you got a nice smile in, too =)