Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mother's Day Mini Project

My neice has been bugging me to do some crafts with her, so today I thought that I would work on a Mother's Day mini book project with her. This is using the Maze Book technique that Tricia showed on CraftTVWeekly. This technique is amazing because it only use 1 12 X 12 sheet of paper and a bunch of scraps that you have lying around. A great way to use up those leftovers you've been keeping - I can't seem to throw any away, but most of the time, I don't use them.



We filled the inside pages with some pictures of Yuri, and then messages that she wrote herself about why she loves her mom. She really enjoyed this project - especially getting to use all my clear stamps & rubons.



1 comment:

lillia said...

cindy - seriously, i am so jealous!.. your scrapbooking skeelz are great and i wish i could give gifts like that!