Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Digital Methods for Paper Scrappers Online Class

Hillary's teaching another 1-in-48 class, and I finally signed up for one. I've been avoiding them even though I've heard great things about them because there's no way I can actually create a layout in 48 hrs consistently for 2 weeks.

So why now? Because this particular one is going to be focusing on digital techniques for paper scrapping, particularly focusing on using Photoshop. I've got a number of books that I've purchased on using photoshop that I've yet to touch, so I'm hoping that this will jump start me.

I'm pretty psyched too since I've had the good fortune to get to know Hillary in person and she's so amazing & full of great ideas & energy, so I'm sure that the class will be great.

There's still time to sign up at NYCScraps.com in case anyone else is interested as well.

No comments: