Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Sis

So my sister's birthday passed recently, and I was able to take a day off work to spend a long weekend with her & my neice & nephew.

We had a lot of fun, and I took a lot of incriminating photos =P

Anyway - just thought I'd share some of my favorites.

Card I made for my sis:



Yuri's classic puppy face:





Justin & Yuri unfortunately are going through that awkward smile stage where they don't know quite how to act in front of the camera



After 2 years of refusing to wear pigtails or braids or put her hair up in any sort of way, today, she finally succumbed to my pleas. And she's so cute!





My sister's friend Sheila's son Aidan. He's got such an adorable smile.



My sis's friend Ella's son Jack, I love his hair!



Ella, my sis, and Sheila getting ready to drink it up. It was cute, they made her wear a lei all night.



Me & Justin - I'm getting fatter...need to diet.



Birthday cake:


And the drinking begins!




1 comment:

lillia said...

your sister is pretty - kinda looks like the korean actress in Lost, hehe =)