Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Finishing that layout

I've started this layout 3 times and then taken it apart because I wasn't happy with what it looked like. For some reason, I feel uninspired every time I look at it / these pictures, so I took a break for a while, and this page kit has been sitting on my desk for over a year now. Well, I finally decided to tackle it tonight. So here is my third and last try.

I'm still not super happy with it, but I'm sick of it, and sometimes you just need to cross things off the list. There are pieces of it that I love - like the title block, the patterned paper, the ribbon & embellishments, but I just don't like everything in total...

Let me know what you think & if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

This is so cute Cindy!!! We've missed you in NY that's for sure! How's NJ?

Angelia said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog :)
And the layout does have such soft, beautiful details, as well as cutie pie photos!