Thursday, June 7, 2007

In the Local News

A shooting happened Tuesday night literally in the condo complex NEXT DOOR to my apartment. Craziness. We were walking home and wondering what all the choppers and police cars were doing out. One person we passed by on the street was saying to a friend on the phone "There are lots of people still walking on the street. I figure if someone starts shooting, I'll just run into the Subway." and we were thinking...are we still in Manhattan?

Anyway - here's a link to the news article and also a video clip of the coverage:
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_157193957.html

On a lighter note, here are some songs that I'm in love with right now. I've had them on repeat all day & also while I'm scrapping. Note that the music videos are actually related to each other - it helps to understand the story if you watch both:

Fly to the Sky - Pi:



Fly to the Sky - Like a Man:

No comments: