Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Postman Brought Me A Gift



I was just thinking today that it's about time I received my Scrapbooks Etc. zine and what do you know, here it is. I love this magazine - it's perfectly aligned with my own scrapbooking style. My favorite designers?
  • Leah Fung - her layouts are always so crisp and clean, but with big emphasis on great photos and her mini projects are so inspiring
  • Erin Roe - she always does things that are so new & unique, lots of graphic design type stuff and I love that she puts such meaningful journaling on her layouts (Check out her layout on page 71 - so cool!) - also one of my absolute favorites of her layouts is the valentines one on page 129 of the Feb 2006 issue - I'd love to post a pic of it, but I guess that's not allowed right?
  • Mellette Berezoski - her layouts show great ways to focus on kids - fun and funky, bright colors or sweet pastels, and I have to say, her daughter is so pretty! I am so jealous =P
Speaking of Erin Roe - I love love love her work, but it doesn't look like she has a blog or anything, or at least, I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone have a link that I don't know of?

Do you have any magazines that you can't live without? Favorite designers? Care to enlighten me?

No comments: